- Are you a student of English as a foreign language (EFL student)?
- Are you on vacation from your English course ?
- Are you an adult learner who needs English for communication in work-related situations?
- Would you like extra classroom practice and challenge?
- Are you in a very crucial moment of the English language learning process: pre-intermediate or intermediate level?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, chances are that the two apps below can help you practice and expand your English.
How is that ?
Personally I recommend you have a go at the Listening and Vocabulary topics at first, because there are many practical situations there such as :
- Business conversations,
- Flight details,
- Shopping ...
Here are the apps, both available at iTunes and Google Play.
The developer is http://www.examenglish.com/
Apps are a convenient way of practicing, learning new things and challenging yourself.
If you are a student, that may work to keep up your English, especially during vacation time.
If you are an EFL teacher, you could suggest the apps for a different kind of homework or as extra practice.
Leave a comment below and follow Teacher Raquel
Teaching English https://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/blog/637634