Recent works_Teaching, Writing & Lectures

It's been some time since I last published here in this blog where everything started ...

In the past years I've been very active teaching and that's where I get my inspiration to help develop course materials, blog and give online workshops.

Real grounded teaching practice does make a difference because it enables us to have the necessary understanding of the classroom challenges and the creativity and flexibility to adjust accordingly.

In this blog I'll share the links of my most current work focusing on the creative and collaborative use of technology to teach and learn during the pandemic.

If you think this can be insightful to other teachers, I'd appreciate it if you could share <3

https://www.cambridge.org/elt/blog/2020/07/02/teacher-experiences-teaching-adults-english-covid-19/

https://www.cambridge.org/elt/blog/2020/06/18/teaching-adults-unstable-internet-connection/

The Teachers' journey through the pandemic

https://www.cambridge.org/elt/blog/2020/04/15/supporting-every-teacher-3-ways-to-use-global-news-in-your-online-english-lessons/

Online classes during the pandemic

Webinar_Remote Teaching

Contributing Author to Evolve

http://www.all-london.org.uk/site/index.php/event/tilt-webinar-with-raquel-ribeiro-mobile-learning-for-remote-learning/

Webinar_Mobile Learning for Remote Teaching

Google Classroom

Capacitação em Letramento Digital_ Rio Grande do Sul

We teachers everywhere in the planet have been making an herculean effort to learn, adapt, adjust and reach out to our students so that learning can still happen, despite the barriers.

I feel glad that, within my power, I've been contributing the community of teachers. 

I do believe  by sharing what we learn we inspire each other.

Thank you for reading and for the support.

Raquel Ribeiro

@Informed_Teachers_blog


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

QR Codes in Education ? An innovative way

Rescuing your purposes and resolutions

At the doctor: Explaining symptoms